6th Workshop on Computation of Biochemical Pathways
and Genetic Networks
A BIOMS Event
September 16-17, 2010
The Department of Modeling of Biological Processes
BIOQUANT/Institute of Zoology
University of Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 5451270
Tel: +49 6221 5451278
Computational approaches are an integral part of systems biology. They are
needed to support and complete the experimental investigation of the highly complex
biochemical network in the living cell. Among these computational
approaches, modeling, simulation and network analysis play a major role.
The workshop series "Workshops on Computation of Biochemical Pathways and Genetic Networks" focuses on the current
state of computational methodology in this research field at different
levels of abstraction.
- Parameter estimation in fuzzy/noisy systems
- Global sensitivity analysis
- Computation of microRNA regulatory networks
- New methods in modeling spatial dynamic systems
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, Kolkata, India
- Eric Bonnet, Ghent, Belgium
- Richard Boys, Newcastle, UK
- Xiao-Jiang Feng, Princeton, USA
- Niels Grabe, Heidelberg, Germany
- Wilhelm Huisinga, Maynooth, Ireland
- Maria Rodriguez, Santa Barbara, USA
- Gabriele Sales, Padova, Italy
- Johannes Schlöder, Heidelberg, Germany
- Szymon Stoma, Berlin, Germany
- Luca Tesei, Camerino, Italy
- Kevin Thurley, Berlin, Germany
- Jens Timmer, Freiburg, Germany
Registration is now closed!
Proceedings of the workshop with extensive summaries of all presentations will be available
during the conference.
Please check the detailed program .
The workshop takes place at the BIOQUANT building on the science campus of the University of Heidelberg.
Please check here for a map. The
address is the following:
Im Neuenheimer Feld 267
The workshop will be sponsored by the Center for
Modelling and Simulation